JD Edwards ERP Functional consultant, logistics
Due to growing market demand for our main product expertise (Oracle JD Edwards) we are hiring functional consultants / busyness analysts, interested in career opportunities in the domain of Enterprise Cloud Business Solutions.
- Business processes and Customer’ requirements analysis, pre-project studies participation
- Participation in product pre-sales and sales.
- Functional and Technical Solution Specification design and documentation
- System Implementation, system setup and master data prompt based on customer requirements
- Custom modifications development support as well as user acceptance by customer
- Customer’s support
- Skills and experience in particular Oracle JD Edwards product are not needed!
- We accept CVs in English (option is German) only!
- Professional skills in one or several business domains such as: sales, inventory, procurement, pricing, manufacturing, distribution.
- Continuous experience in one of the following roles is highly desirable:
- as business analyst in custom product development (business apps);
- as functional consultant for one of the leading Enterprise Business Automation Software products (Oracle EBS, Oracle JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX, SAP ERP, Infor, 1S, IFS and others);
- as implementation team member (key user) at customer’s side. Internal consultant for Business Process reengineering/optimization.
- Knowledge in business process design methodologies and notations, practical project experience is preferable.
- Analytical way of thinking, ability to work with not fully defined initial business and functional requirements.
- Proficient level of written and conversational English (optionally German).
- Ability to travel a lot (up to 3-6 months a year).
- Work in international company with offices all across the Europe
- Ability to learn foreign languages and professional disciplines.
- Career opportunities in one of the leading hi-tech domains.
- Business trips, professional courses and corporate events abroad (Switzerland, Ireland …).
- Good competitive salary.
- Salary Bonuses (variable part) based on the team and personal KPI’s.
- Full-time employment with flexible office hours. Standard contracting and social packages. Salary is paid in BYN, based on the current exchange rate.
Feel free to send your CVs and covering letters in English (German), introducing your competence, achievements as well as salary estimations to hr(at)fss.by.